This article will teach you all about Snapchat’s features, what happens when you share a story with someone, and how to see hidden friends on Snapchat without blocking them.
How to Hide Someone on Snapchat Without Blocking?
If you want to keep your friends list on Snapchat private, but someone still finds out about it, then you should consider hiding that user. When you hide someone on Snapchat, their messages and pictures will not show up in your feed. However, if the person who is being hidden is friends with the person doing the hiding, they will be able to see their messages and pictures. If you are worried that someone is spying on your Snapchats and want to keep your personal information safe, hiding someone may be the best option.
If you want to hide someone on Snapchat without blocking them, there are three different ways to go about it.
Method 1 : Remove them from your Friend List
If you want to remove someone from your friend list in Snapchat, here’s how:
- First, open Snapchat and tap on the person you want to remove from your friend list.
- Next, tap on the three lines in the bottom left corner of the screen. (These are your account settings.)
- Under “Friends,” tap on “Remove Friend.”
- If the person you want to remove is already removed from your friends list, they won’t be affected and you won’t see their name in the “Removed” section
- If the person you want to remove is not yet removed from your friends list, their account will be removed from your friend list.
Method 2 : Remove them from Chat Page
If you want to remove someone from your chat page, all you have to do is some simple steps.From here, you can select “Remove from Chat” or “Block.” Blocking someone will prevent them from being able to chat with you on Snapchat, while removing them from your chat page will simply stop them from appearing in your chats. In order to remove someone from your chat page in Snapchat, follow these steps:
- Launch the app and open the chat you want to remove the person from.
- Tap and hold on the person’s name until a line appears between and the one list page comes up with six options in which one of the option names has more .
- Click on the more option and you will be redirected to another list .
- Another option list comes with a clear conversation option click on it and once again you will be asked to do this and after clicking on agree you are good to go.
Method 3: If The Person is Harassing You? Report Them
If you feel like someone is harassing you on Snapchat, there’s a way to report them.
- First, open up the app and go to your friends list. Then find the person harassing you and tap on them.
- Next, from the menu that pops up, select “Report”. You will then be asked to provide some information about the incident.
- After providing this information, you will be sent to a screen where you can choose what kind of action you want Snapchat to take.
How to See Hidden Friends on Snapchat ?
If you’re like most Snapchat users, you probably don’t view your friends list in its entirety all that often. That’s because many of your friends are hidden from view. Here’s how to see them:
- Open the app and tap on the three lines in the upper-left corner.
- From here, scroll down and select “My Friends.”
- If someone is hidden, they will have a small (X) next to their name. To see them, simply tap on their name and they will appear in full view.
What If I Can’t View My Friend’s Profile?
If you’re having trouble viewing your friend’s profile on Snapchat, there are a few things you can do. First, make sure that your friend has their profile set to the public. If they’ve opted out of displaying their profile to everyone, you may need to send them a DM (direct message) or add them as a friend again. If that doesn’t work, try refreshing the page or going to the friends list and adding your friend from there.If you can’t view your friend’s profile, there’s a chance you’re not authorised to see it.
What Happens If Someone Hides Me On Snapchat?
If someone hides you on Snapchat, it’s not as bad as it sounds. In most cases, the person who hide you just didn’t see your latest snap or they didn’t want to see it. You can still interact with them and see their other snaps.If someone on Snapchat hides you, there are a few things that may happen.
First, if you’re signed in to the app, they’ll be able to see your chat history, including any messages that you’ve sent them and received. If they’ve also blocked you from seeing their message history, then they won’t be able to see any of the messages that you’ve sent them since you were hidden.
Second, if you’re not signed in, then they’ll only be able to see the messages that you send them and receive. If they’ve also blocked you from seeing their message history since you were hidden, then they won’t be able to see any of the messages that you’ve sent or received since you were hidden.
If You Hide Someone on Snapchat, How Can They Find Out About It?
In a word, yes. Snapchat users can access their friends’ list by following these steps:
- Open the Snapchat app and sign in.
- At the top of your screen, click the three lines in the top left corner.
- On the left side of the screen, under “Friends,” click “See All.”
- Under “People You’ve Hid From,” you’ll see all of your hidden friends.
- Click on a friend’s name to view their profile and see if they are currently online.
How To Hide Name on Snapchat Notifications
You can pick to show full notifications or just brief ones on your phone. This might seem counterproductive, but it helps maintain privacy. This option is different on every device and you can find it in Settings under Notifications > Notification Settings.
There are two ways to change the notification visibility on devices:
Go to Settings, then tap on Notifications and pick Brief to limit visibility. For example, there is a ‘Lock screen’ option in the ‘Notifications’ section. With the Lock Screen notifications on, you will be able to see notification contents but not their details. For those who would prefer to hide the content but still keep it on, it is possible to toggle the ‘Details’ option and then switch the ‘Hide details’ setting.