If you bought an Amazon gift card for someone and want to check the balance without redeeming it, you should do it with ease using the Amazon support team. However, unless you’re the receiver of an Amazon gift card, trying to check the balance would be a little easier—you can immediately apply the balance to your account in the Amazon mobile app or on Amazon.com.
One of the ideal best ways to give gifts is an Amazon gift card. It not only shows that somebody genuinely cares about you, but also it enables users to receive any type of gift they desire within a specific price range. Keeping tabs on balance is possible through several methods.
Gifts are no longer sent to your address or personally delivered to you. It isn’t fun shopping for gifts today, especially now that you can send gift cards to your loved ones, whether it’s your friend’s birthday or another special occasion for which a gift is required.
People can now purchase personalized gift cards from Amazon’s website through its new gift card service. However, it’s essential to remember that you agree to their terms and conditions by using your gift card.
Check your Amazon gift card balance if you have received one. Amazon offers a simple online check to see if you have any balance. It can be accessed from anywhere, whether it is mobile or desktop. This article helps you check your Amazon gift card balance without redeeming it.
Without Redeeming a Amazon Gift Card, You Can Check Its Balance.
It is one of the most straightforward methods for determining the balance on your gift card. Take the following steps:
- Sign up or log in for an account on your device.
- Then choose “Your Account” from the menu.
- Next, select “Gift Cards” from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll be able to see your balance as well as all of your gift card activity in real-time.
2. Continue your search on the home page.
- After clicking on “Gift Cards” in the previous steps,
- You could also Pick “View Your Balance” to see your gift card balance.
- These would be the easiest ways to determine how much credit you have left on an Amazon gift card without creating an account.
3. Searching from the home page
- Simply following these steps is yet another method of checking the balance of your Amazon gift card.
- Log in to your account.
- Click “Gift Cards” on the search bar, and
- See your balance below the titles.
When you have a physical gift card
1. Look for the claim code on the gift card.
- The claim code is a 14- or 15-digit code that can be found just on the backside if this is a physical card or on one’s inbox or print invoice. To locate the claim code on a physical gift card, you might have to peel or scrape the waterproof layer that encloses it.
- It would be best to use this method to check the balance of a gift card you bought for anyone else.
- If users intend to use a gift card granted to them by someone else, the most straightforward way to review its balance is to apply it to one’s Amazon account. You’re giving a physical gift card to someone and don’t want the code removed.
2. Go to your Amazon account and sign in.
If you have an Amazon account, users can sign in at Amazon.com or download and sign in to the Amazon mobile app. You’ll generate an Amazon account if users don’t already have one to chat with a representative.
3. Look up the word “help” on the home page.
To do the same, go to the top edge of the screen and click on the button the search function, type help, and afterwards click Enter or Return to search.
4. Help and customer service can be accessed by clicking or tapping Help and customer service. It’s located at the very top right of the screen.
5. Start a conversation with a consumer service advisor.
Guess it depends on whether you’re just using a smartphone app or a desktop; the stages are slightly different:
a)App for mobile devices:
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Do you require additional assistance?
- Select Contact Us from the drop-down menu.
- Tap, Something else.
- Press I need more Help.
- Tap Start chatting now when you see the feature on your computer.
- If that doesn’t work, try Something Else.
- Tap, I need more Help.
6. Send out a message instructing the recipient to check the balance of a gift card without trying to redeem it.
- Whenever the chat window opens, it will be greeted by a robot instead of a live person.
- If users enter this statement further into chat and hit Enter or Return, you will bypass the bot and be connected to a customer service representative.
7. Click or tap. We can call you instead if you would like to speak with a customer service representative over the call.
Give the assistant advisor the claim code and ask for the balance. Without redeeming the card, the assistance agent should be able to check the balance of the related card and then provide it to you.
The balance on an Amazon gift card is valid for one year from the date of purchase. Verify the card’s expiry date to ensure it’s still valid to get a quick clarification on the status of your gift card. Now it seems that you understand how much money your Amazon Gift Card is worth.
It’s quick and straightforward to check the balance status on your Amazon gift card. The Amazon website is simple to use, and any questions are answered immediately. This convenient guideline provides properly functioning ways to use it at whatever time, whether you choose to check the balance or see if a gift card has indeed been redeemed.